Mt. St. Henry’s High School Mukono
Aspiration For Excellence
WHY CHOOSE OUR SCHOOL
To develop quality education for students in a humane and religious environment.
OUR VISION .
To be a leading mixed boarding secondary school in the country producing independent, creative, morally upright and academically excellent citizens.
- Admission Fee
- Boarding Fee for S1,S2 & S3
1,100,500/=(Bank charge inclusive)
- Boarding Fee for S5
1,203,000/=(Bank charge inclusive)
- Fees day section for S1,S2,S3 & S5
701,000/=(Bank charge inclusive)
School Requirements – 581,000/=
(Uniform (Two Pairs), School Sweater, School Identity Card, School Tie, Hymn Book 2 T-Shirts (Domestic wear), Development Fee, Contribution to laboratory practicals Visitation Card, SESEMAT & UNSA, Hair Trimming, Contribution to library).
- Report with a true Parent/Guardian.
- Report card from your former school.
- Three passport size photographs for the student and two for the parent/guardian.
- A ream of photocopying papers (Double A),10 rolls of toilet papers and 2 rugs(Towel type)
- A knife & 3 litres of Jik 6 Re-usable masks which are well labeled.
- 2 pairs of black leather shoes and 6 pairs of white long stockings for Girls and grey stocking for boys, 1 pair of canvas shoes for sports, 1 pair of open shoes for domestic use (not crocs).
- Three long black skirts for girls (Caribbean) and 3 pairs of black trousers for boys (not tight fitting, not tubed and not jeans) for domestic wear.
- A recommendation of having been immunized against Hepatitis B and screened for TB from a recognized hospital.
A Successful student.
At Mt.St.Henry’s High School Mukono we believe that excellence in the classroom, in terms of both effort and achievement, is the key ingredient in making a successful school. However, we are also a family and that makes itself very clear in the day to day life of the school.
Great Experience We Offers .
Extra co-curricular activities.
On the other hand, the specific application of gaming in our education generates a lot of benefits in the learning process. Generally, they help teach and develop the children’s soft skills. They indeed may increase the children’s sense of self esteem and improve socialization skills, leadership skills and team building.
Music, Dance and drama.
We have different activities at our school, Each of these arts activities engages the learner's whole development: cognitively, physically, socially and emotionally. Learning in, about and through the arts involves active learning that unifies mind and body, with emotion and intellect, object and subject .
We have Social clubs, academic clubs, debating clubs, scouting, interact club, writers club, Red cross, Legion of Mary, Young Christian Society (YCS), Do It Yourself club and Nkobazambogo club.
The three steps at Mount.
In an age where Google has become a verb, knowledge has become a commodity available to all. At Mt. St. Henry's High School Mukono we educate for sustainability by developing in our students the ability and the desire:
"I have taken a tour around the school, i have talked to some teachers i cant wait to bring my child to this wounder-full school"
Fewer, longer lessons allow for greater engagement, promoting deeper learning. Join us for a bright future.
We pride ourselves on having a plan for each boy wherein we acknowledge and cater to his unique nature. Lessons are engaging, compelling and varied.